Fermentation product concept launched by Surfachem
Ingredients | Skin care
A range of seven unique formulations that incorporate fermented ingredients from various origins
Fermentation is a natural plant powerhouse fueled by microbes, which gives the possibility of producing ingredients with new properties.
The next generation of sustainable and natural products
While natural ingredients bring us closer to nature and its processes, they are highly dependent on the exploitation of declining natural resources due to overconsumption. An alternative solution is to use synthesized natural products – natural ingredients that can be cultivated and cultivated in the laboratory, such as microalgae, fermented yeasts and bacteria – which offer a more sustainable alternative to depleted natural resources (Stylus, 2021 ).
No land is compromised to harvest crops for the ingredients to be extracted, no fresh water is needed to aid the process, and microbes can be used over and over again.
Fermentation market | Tendencies
- + 127% increase in beauty and personal care products containing fermented ingredients, between 2016 and 2020 (Mintel)
- The global fermentation chemicals market was valued at $ 47.4 billion in 2016 and is expected to reach $ 66 billion by 2022 (Cosmetics and toiletries)
- Pure Algae Serum | Quick-absorbing, rich, anti-aging facial oil to add radiance to every skin type
- Calming Yogurt for Scalp | Gentle pre-treatment solution to soothe and repair your scalp
- Exfoliating cleanser | Dual-action hybrid exfoliant, using both chemical and physical exfoliators with encapsulated beads
- Cheese Whisk | Plump skin with this sumptuous melt-in-the-mouth cheese whisk
- Magic Elixir of Tremella | Clear hydra-boost elixir for the face, with snow mushrooms and petals loaded with active ingredients
- Bubble Glow Foam | Instant long-lasting shine for face and body with a bouncy yet rich lather, leaving a subtle shimmer for a healthy glow
- Vitastyle treatment Nourish and protect both scalp and hair with multifunctional wet styling treatment
To request a sample kit or to learn more, please email